Destiny Lies in your heart

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

nyu.......My uncle said during da march holidays he's gonna bring me overseas!!! YIPPEE!!! But to HK or KL??? hmmm....I luv both areas....but where to go??? I took some HK $$$ away cos i was too poor and if I choose HK....i better return him the $$$ eeekkkkkk...so anybody who wants stuffs from HK or KL...do tell me.....will release the area I'll be visiting...^^ stay tuned


Tidied my room....seems to be neater nw~ XDDDD
sad thing is: I accidently crushed my S.E. special earphones...T_____T nooooooooooooo

worried for evrybody I know....eeek....HAve I gone maddo???

Breakdwn of characters:

1. Mayo-chan>> Got brainwashed by riko,zumi and haha into Hello Kitty, pink stuffs and Y.A.O.I

2. Riko sis>> Luvs Gazatte, Luvs to PWN crazy guy in DOA 3, into pocky, ramune

3. Haha>> Luvs to eat pocky, drink ramune, have interest in guns...have this 'chun li' kinda choker, got influenced by many into playing OUENDAN

4. Zumi>> YAOI FAN.....pocky fan, ish a good cook (i hope XD), has pink glasses...makes own blog skins XDD

5.Yoshi nii san>> Sanguine, easy to get along...have connections with evrybody (ranges from bangla workers to security guards to bengs), Ish da GAME CONSOLE MASTER 05....teams up well with riko sis in DOA 3 if allowed to use Christy (did i get teh name right?), Luvs to challenge Crazy guy to a fight....Practically PWNED riko sis in Bleach GC [I think], into pocky, ramune

6. Mata, Stee Van, Saikomelon, yoshi and haha>> the 5 muskerteers in OUENDAN!!!!

7. Naz>> A pleasant gal if left alone....luvs Dir En Grey esp KYO, has the claws of Death (eekk...i've suffered for some time...T______T)

8. Shinobibleah>> As the name implies...he's a ninja!!! XDD Ish Jango Fett, zaraki kenpatchi and a LOTR fan...ish a cool guy, ish yoshi's master to evrything props XDDD

9.Tama-chan>> Bro to ShinobiBleah....ish a LOTR fan, ish oso cool~XD

10.Eva>> -CURRENTLY NOT KNOWN- fren of tama-chan

9.Chibified Kitsunes>> Chief of Bleach Team for cosfest 06...ish a outgoing,friendly, portective if frens kinda gal~Kudos!!! We miss you~~ T____T

10. Chibi Imouto>> Sista of Chibified Kitsunes...ish oso an outgoing, friendly gal~~~

11.Usagi-san>>might be fierce looking but he's funny and cool in a way..XDD

12>Hii chan>> She's taller than yoshi...."noooooo:yoshi" XDD luvs yaoi like zumi...is currently riding a bike XDDD

13. Charmaine>> fren of Hii chan, ish cool, luvs yaoi (i think), looks like sum mediacorp artiste XDD

14.Ellie>> Ish cool, surprised that she's in sec 4/3 nw....XD

15.Ariki>> ish the 2nd in command of the bleach grp for cosplay 06....all hail!!!

16. Tws>> Ish funny, ish unafraid of trying new stuffs XDD

17.Edmund>> -CURRENTLY NOT KNOWN- Ish fren of Chibi


will write more nxt tym...now my com wanna die on on me...nooooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home