Destiny Lies in your heart
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Destiny Lies in your heart
About Me
- Name: Jason
Just your regular joe with a passion for all things related to cars, loves monsters, mechas (robots), military related, sci-fi, fantasy, action and thriller films. Graduated with a Media Arts (Film) Diploma from Lasalle, College of the Arts and currently persuing a part-time Specialist Diploma in Visual Effects in Nanyang Polytechnic.
Previous Posts
- -boredom-ytd when i came home after archery...dad ...
- -Happy-okies, I'm feeling better so wheeeeeeeeeeee...
- Senbonzakura Kageyoshi~~~~zpts + shuriken waving~
- -Emo-ing-i dunno why...perhaps it's the music i'm ...
- -OFFICIAL NOTE -I MISS KUROICHOU....more than anyt...
- zaraki, kaien and hollow (bleah-yoshi-tama) xDtama...
- I went, I slacked and I lost....-The mind's willin...
- -edited-
- -Superman Returns-went to watch a free movie[Super...
- ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHH...I FEEL LIKE ASKING BLEAH TO MAK...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home