Destiny Lies in your heart
Friday, February 24, 2006
Destiny Lies in your heart
About Me
- Name: Jason
Just your regular joe with a passion for all things related to cars, loves monsters, mechas (robots), military related, sci-fi, fantasy, action and thriller films. Graduated with a Media Arts (Film) Diploma from Lasalle, College of the Arts and currently persuing a part-time Specialist Diploma in Visual Effects in Nanyang Polytechnic.
Previous Posts
- Wheeee.....I'm starting on my Tau/Space Marine arm...
- Meaning of my name:Jason Ng Wei KeongYou are much ...
- SIS!!!! Do-ko-da???? I've been missing you......T_...
- nyu.......My uncle said during da march holidays h...
- Let's all wish my sis a safe trip to and in Taiwan...
- Well, Riko must be somewhere near HK or taiwan by ...
- -Friends Forever-Just when I thought I had to make...
- -Updates--Placed music into blog--bought a katana,...
- Zumi passed this search results to my sis, who in ...
- [L.A.Z.Y.] <----Let Armed Zebras Yawnurgghhhhh.......
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home