well.....Life's back to normal....changed my computer shell into a newer vr called Cooler Master Ammo blah blah blah....lol.....nyu...feels soooo bored....eeeeek.....*must find excitment* ah.....i shall go train up my body...><
Destiny Lies in your heart
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Destiny Lies in your heart
About Me
- Name: Jason
Just your regular joe with a passion for all things related to cars, loves monsters, mechas (robots), military related, sci-fi, fantasy, action and thriller films. Graduated with a Media Arts (Film) Diploma from Lasalle, College of the Arts and currently persuing a part-time Specialist Diploma in Visual Effects in Nanyang Polytechnic.
Previous Posts
- Wheeee....in 0000 hrs, riko sis will be home~~~wel...
- GAH!!!! WAD's wrong with you peeps???? come back f...
- Wheeee.....I'm starting on my Tau/Space Marine arm...
- Meaning of my name:Jason Ng Wei KeongYou are much ...
- SIS!!!! Do-ko-da???? I've been missing you......T_...
- nyu.......My uncle said during da march holidays h...
- Let's all wish my sis a safe trip to and in Taiwan...
- Well, Riko must be somewhere near HK or taiwan by ...
- -Friends Forever-Just when I thought I had to make...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home